Concept Plants and Breeders
Concept Plants focusses on developing a worldwide market for new cultivars and achieving maximum royalty income for breeders. We proudly and passionately make every effort to represent you and your new plant varieties. It's what we live for. Because we take care of the introduction of your new variety, you can focus on your plant breeding activities.
What can Concept Plants do for you?
After you have selected a new variety, we will, amongst other things:
- Conduct plant trials (under a trial agreement) and provide you, the breeder, with feedback.
- Worldwide plant protection by plant breeders’ rights, patent and/or trademark.
- Develop a commercial strategy.
- Set up licence agreements with you as the breeder and with growers.
- Royalty management.
- Promotion, e.g. trade fairs, logos, brochures, marketing materials, label design, photography, award shows, social media, magazines, newsletters, etc.
- Control the production of the variety.
- Independent and transparent
Independent and transparent
We don't have a nursery and aren't plant breeders or growers, which means your variety is in trustworthy hands. We're independent, flexible, transparent and highly committed to entering your variety into the market as efficiently as possible.
If you have any questions or would like to know more about what we can do specifically for you and your variety, please contact us.